Cosmetic Med Spa Sales Manager & Consultant
Sales | Long Island City, NY | Full Time
Ideal Image is excited to expand our already growing business with a brand new location in Long Island City! We are looking for a sales management professional to lead our opening team. Training and onboarding, along with initial working schedule, will take place in our Garden City and Hauppauge locations prior to our Long Island City grand opening in late 2017. All team members must be flexible to travel to all Long Island locations as needed both during and after Grand Opening.
Cosmetic Medical Spa Sales Manager & Consultant
FT w/ competitive salary + commission + benefits. Must be available to work Saturdays.
Ideal Image is the leader in laser hair removal with over 100 locations nationally. Our success is attributed to a shared passion for "changing people's lives forever." Laser hair removal is making a difference in the lives of our guests every day!
We are seeking an experienced Manager to run the daily operations of a medical spa environment. Responsibilities include:
- Mastering our sales, service and operational processes
- Training, coaching and developing all team members to meet sales performance goals
- Performing Sales Consultations in partnership with the Lead Sales Consultant
- Managing a schedule based on business needs
- Create volume driving initiatives
- Hit sales targets by motivating the team with positive reinforcement & leading by example
- Administrative duties including but not limited to pay roll, scheduling, answering phones, auditing contracts and charts, etc
- Handling guest escalations and forming creative and positive solutions
- Recruiting and hiring
Requirements ----The successful candidate will demonstrate a high level of competence in:
- Management experience minimum 3 years
- Beauty, retail, spa or medical office industry preferred
- Consultative Sales minimum 3 years
- Customer Service
- Overcoming objectives with creative, smart solutions
- Succeeding within a numbers and goal driven environment
- Building and maintaining positive relationships
- Interpersonal and telephone communications
- Judgment and reasoning
- High energy, positive and professional attitude
- Taking initiative and finding solutions for all Guests
- Computer skills including excel, word, and complex computer software
If you share our values of "Changing people's lives forever!" along with service excellence, then you will find Ideal Image a compelling place to work and call home.
Reply to this posting via email-- Include cover letter and resume.
NO PHONE CALLS OR WALK-INS TO OUR CENTER, PLEASE.