Inside Sales & Marketing
Sales | Jacksonville, FL | Full Time
IDEAL IMAGE is a premier global leader in laser hair removal and non-surgical medical cosmetic services. With over 125 locations, our success is attributed to a shared passion for "Changing people's lives forever!"
We are looking for an Inside Sales & Marketing professional with a proven track record of success. The ideal candidate will bring confidence, an aggressive yet tactful personality, credibility and high integrity, coupled with an excellent work ethic. He or she will excel in a short sales process and thrive in a high-energy environment.
This is not a cold-calling telemarketing position. This is an outbound calling position contacting warm leads to generate a very important revenue source to our company. The Inside Sales & Marketing Representative position involves following up with previous inquiries from potential customers who did not move forward with our services. In addition to the telephones, this position also handles email conversations with the same guests. It is your responsibility to renew interest, build relationships and sell the value of our cosmetic procedures.
Must have flexibility with schedule. Weekends, some holidays, and evenings hours are mandatory. This is a Full-Time position. Part-Time will not be considered.
WHY IDEAL IMAGE?
• Lucrative compensation packages including a base salary and uncapped commissions
• Medical and dental benefits
• Employer-paid life insurance and short term disability
Paid time off:
• 10 paid vacation days your 1st year and 15 paid vacation days your 2nd year of employment
• 6 paid company holidays
• Employees receive one free Ideal Image cosmetic service per year
• Additional discounted cosmetic services for employee, family and friends
• Cosmetic product discounts
• Casual work attire
• Company-paid training
• Amazing company culture
• And more!
• Minimum 2 years of sales, lead generation, or marketing experience.
• Proven track record of success
• Experience working in a metric driven sales environment
• College degree preferred but not required
• Strong business/sales acumen
• Excellent communications skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Experience working in a team environment
• Computer skills (Microsoft Office and CRM)