Guest Services - Administrative Assistant
Sales | Jacksonville, FL | Full Time
IDEAL IMAGE is a premier global leader in laser hair removal and non-surgical medical cosmetic services. With over 125 locations, our success is attributed to a shared passion for "Changing people's lives forever!"
We are looking for an Administrative professional with a proven track record of exceptional customer service and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will bring confidence, an aggressive yet tactful personality, credibility and high integrity, coupled with an excellent work ethic. He or she will excel and thrive in a high-energy, fast paced environment.
This position will be the first responder to guest phone calls regarding rescheduling appointments, assist in filling prescriptions, billing questions, and general questions. This position will also prepare the office for the following work day by pulling and auditing charts, filing, and confirming appointments.
Must have flexibility with schedule. Weekends, some holidays, and evenings hours are mandatory. Must be able to work at our 3 local centers as needed (St Johns Town Center, Fleming Island & St Augustine). This is a Full-Time position. Part-Time will not be considered.
WHY IDEAL IMAGE?
- Lucrative compensation packages including an hourly wage and opportunity for bonus.
- Medical and dental benefits
- Employer-paid life insurance and short-term disability
Paid time off:
- 10 paid vacation days your 1st year and 15 paid vacation days your 2nd year of employment
- 6 paid company holidays
- Employees receive one free Ideal Image cosmetic service per year
- Additional discounted cosmetic services for employee, family and friends
- Casual work attire
- Company-paid training
- Amazing company culture
- And more!
- Minimum 2 years of administrative work, medical office is a plus
- Proven track record of success
- Experience working in a metric driven sales environment
- College degree preferred but not required
- Strong business/sales acumen
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience working in a team environment
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office and CRM)