Business Development Manager: Ad Sales (m/f)
Biz Dev | Berlin, Germany | Full Time
Prospect new partners, as well as reactivate already existing ones, assuring the fulfilment of the Company’s sales strategy and profitability.
Acquire new partners:
- Identify potential partners (advertisers) on prospection tools (LinkedIn, industry forums, among others) in accordance with the sales strategic objectives;
- Negotiate deals with potential customers;
- Participate on mobile industry events (e.g. Mobile World Congress, Affiliate Summit) in order to establish new business opportunities with advertisers;
- Develop existing user acquisition relations with key contacts to create long-lasting partnerships with IconPeak;
- Be a mobile consultant for your partners by providing user acquisition guidance while selling the company’s products and services.
On-board new partners:
- On board new partners on the Company’s system assuring compliance with the Company’s procedures.
Reactivate already existing partners:
- Reactivate dormant partner’s accounts in accordance with the sales strategic objectives.
Identify service portfolio Gaps:
- Analyze the Company’s portfolio, competition and industry in order to suggest new segments/partners/campaigns.
- At least, 1-3 years of experience in Sales or Business Development at a startup, ideally in the Mobile Performance Marketing market;
- Previous experience in client facing positions;
- Experience organizing sales cycles from prospecting to closing; proven sales track record and motivation to thrive in handling objections to reach your goals;
- Entrepreneurial mindset - you work independently and do not require micromanagement.
- Familiarity with Sales CRM systems (Pipedrive, Sugar, Salesforce, among others) will be considered a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Very strong social and relationship building skills;
- Client service orientation;
- Creativity and problem solving skills;
- Teamwork and cooperation;
- Proficiency in English and German.