Sr ML Engineer (3-5 yrs exp)
Engineering | Flexible | Full Time
We are looking for an Sr ML Engineer to help us create artificial intelligence products.
Responsibilities include creating machine learning models and retraining systems. To do this job successfully, you need exceptional skills in statistics and programming. If you also have knowledge of data science and software engineering, we’d like to meet you.
Your ultimate goal will be to shape and build efficient self-learning applications.
You will be working on leveraging your computer vision, NLP and deep learning expertise to solve complex problems to create SaaS based products for large Fortune 500 customers. If you enjoy leveraging deep learning to solve complex problems and creating products this is the gig for you.
- Study and transform data science prototypes
- Design machine learning systems
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Keep abreast of developments in the field
- 3-5 years experience in building, traiing and working with ML Models
- Experience with deep learning a must. Must have experience CNN, RNN, GAN , LTSM
- Understanding of data structures, data modelling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Ability to write robust code in Python
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Ability to work with Tensorflow
- Proven track record of working in industry and having real ML experience with real data sets
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; Master’s degree is a plus
Please DONOT apply if you do not have real industry experience in ML. Not suitable for freshly trained engineer or with only kaggle experience