Machine Learning Engineer I (1-2 yrs exp)
Engineering | Anycity, CA | Full Time
We are looking for an ML Engineer and Data Scientist to help us create artificial intelligence products.
Responsibilities include creating machine learning models and retraining systems. To do this job successfully, you need exceptional skills in statistics and programming. If you also have knowledge of data science and software engineering, we’d like to meet you.
Your ultimate goal will be to shape and build efficient self-learning applications.
You will be working on leveraging your machine learning and deep learning expertise to solve complex problems to create SaaS based products for large Fortune 500 customers. If you enjoy leveraging deep learning to solve complex problems and creating products this is the gig for you.
- Study and transform data science prototypes
- Design machine learning systems
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Keep abreast of developments in the field
- 1-2 years experience with NLP and/or Computer vision
- Understanding of data structures, data modelling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Ability to write robust code in Python
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn) and Tensorflow
- Proven background in working with CNN / RNN / LTSM networks
- Familiar with cloud platforms, Linux, Git
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; Master’s degree is a plus