SENIOR E-COMMERCE MERCHANDISER
Digital | Taylorsville, UT | Full Time
iboats is the largest boating e-commerce retailer with more than 1 million products including boat accessories, engine parts, outdoor clothing, footwear and sporting goods as well as the largest online boating community with over 500,000 users.
iboats is launching its new website technology, called a market-network, that is a hybrid online experience: part social network, part marketplace, part SaaS (Software as a Service). iboats is set to become the #1 destination to care for your boat and will change the boating industry.
With its new technology, iboats now offers something to both boating enthusiast and professionals:
• Boating Enthusiasts will find boating products, answers to their boating/DIY questions, inspirational photos for their next boat project or purchase, and a business directory of boating service professionals to help them service, repair, and build their boat.
• Boating Professionals will find a free and easy way to advertise—posting photos, videos, and answers about their services—to local boating enthusiast in the iboats community helping them grow their local service business.
- Manage and organize product data for more than 1 million SKUs
- Manage and organize several million product attributes such as color, material, etc.
- Manage and organize product categories
- Ensure rich product and category descriptions to assist SEO
- Create, repair, and update products and attributes on Magento 2.X
- Identify missing product data and content
- Proactively identify product attributes and source required data
- Compile and update UPC data for all products
- Create configureable products such as clothing and footwear
- Use uRapidflow tool to import/export product and attribute data
- Utilize Excel and Pivot Tables to organize, arrange, and edit large amount of data
- Use uRapidflow and SQL tools to import/export product and attribute data
- Use XLSX, XLSB and CSV file formats managing 50-300MB file sizes
- Help identify e-commerce trends by requesting or generating reports
- Help migrate content from old system to new eCom platform
- Grow team of e-commerce merchandisers to assist with data tasks
- Take ownership of new initiatives to improve user experience on website
- In-depth working knowledge of the Magento e-commerce platform (v2.X preferred) including uRapidflow tools
- Expertise managing large data files in Excel, Excel Pivot Tables, Tableau, and SQL
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS (preferred)
- Background in outdoor/marine/auto parts (preferred)
- Great culture with new office
- Tremendous opportunity to grow
- 401k with match