Technical Support Agent
Customer Service | San Jose, CA | Full Time
iBaby is an innovator of Wi-Fi based smart devices for babies, families, or even pets. Since 2011 we have been in stores at Apple, Target, Babies R Us, Best Buy, Amazon, Nordstrom, Buy Buy Baby, and more with our baby monitors and new lines of video monitors.
Backed strongly by venture capitals, we recently opened our second office and are looking to expand our customer service team with someone who has great communication skills. We would like someone who is positive, a fast learner and passionate about helping people and expanding our business.
Attention: We have two cats in the office that roam freely, if you have cat allergies please let us know in your application.
To interact with our customers and provide customer support in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services. To implement a proactive approach in customer care that will help customers and improve our brand image. Invent and implement new ways to improve our customer support team’s quality and efficiency.
• Receive and respond to customers' requests by telephone and email in a timely manner.
- Provide customers with accurate troubleshooting solutions in a timely manner
- Analyze requests, provide information requested or escelate issues when needed
- Keep records of customer interactions, inquiries, comments and transactions
- Has knowledge of product line, prices, delivery time, various marketing promotional services, and similar data as required
- Prepare and forward preliminary paperwork for RMA process
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to provide product support and answer any questions
- Perform other allied duties as assigned by supervisor
• Minimum of three (1) year's experience in customer service related field
• Self-starter who is passionate about direct interaction with people
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Familiar with Apple iOS devices, Android mobile devices, and Microsoft Office software
• Must be able to multitask and be able to work in a fast-paced startup environment
• Good interpersonal skill, team player with a 'get it done' approach to problem-solving
GOOD TO HAVE / HUGE PLUS:
• Technical background in hardware/software
• Previous working experience working in tech or in a startup environment
• Fluent in Chinese Mandarin.
COMPANY BENEFITS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Occasional company lunch
- Lots of snacks and very friendly environment
- Ability to play with our two lovely cats!
- Visit iBaby at http://www.ibabylabs.com and http://www.iFamCare.com