ADMINISTRATIVE / PERSONAL ASSISTANT
Administrative | Plano, TX | Part Time
ADMINISTRATIVE / PERSONAL ASSISTANT - IMMEDIATE OPENNING
iBaby is a fast-growing consumer electronics company located in San Jose, CA. We manufacture video monitors that range from baby to family and pet and are on a mission to provide people with a peaceful mind while delivering a great product. Since 2011, iBaby's products have been sold at Apple stores worldwide, Best Buy, Amazon, Babies R Us Stores, Target Stores, Nordstrom, Wal-Mart and many more retail stores. We recently have been awarded Inc. 5000 naming iBaby among the top 5000 fastest growing startups in the country!
We are looking for a motivated, organized and friendly administrative assistant to support company's Co-Founder. This is a full-time/part time position and we are looking to fill it in immediately.
The working location is Plano, TX. Prefer if you can speak Chinese (not main requirements)
* Provide administrative support to the manager, keep manager's schedule, organizing calendar and meetings
* Answer calls and handle queries as you are asked to
* Plan, organize, and manage events
* Organize and keep track of office supplies
* Prepare presentations, take minutes, type documents, write papers/emails
* Organize and attend meetings, as well as make sure the manager is prepared for the meetings
* Help other team members if requested by the manager
* Organize files, check papers, create documents
* Send mails, receive mails, make purchases as directed for the company
* Double-check some employees' tasks to make sure the company's process is in place.
* Technology savvy, Fast Learner, Fast typing skills, Positive attitude
* Ability to write professionally and fast
* Excellent communication and English skills
* Punctual, good communicator, efficient and IT literate
* Positive outlook and good sense of humor
* Willing to wear several hats and grow with the company
* Willing to offer help immediately and always smile (we are a fun, young, and passionate team)
* Go beyond expectation
* Advanced skills with Microsoft Office, knowledge of Google tools such as calendar invite, Google Drive
* Very good knowledge in using Mac
To be considered, send your resume, LinkedIn profile, and expected salary.
ONLY INDIVIDUALS, no companies please.