Accounting and Logistics Intern
Accounting | San Jose, CA | Part Time, Contract, Temp to Perm, and Internship
iBaby is a fast growing startup focusing on family care smart technology. Our products include baby monitors, pet camera, smart purifier, and a robot. We are seeking an energetic Accounting & Logistics Intern with excellent communication skills to be a part of our all-star team in San Jose, CA. We are a passionate team that lives to produce life-changing consumer electronic devices that are currently being sold at stores and online with Amazon, Babies R Us, Target, Nordstrom, Best Buy, Walmart, QVC and other large retailers across the US and globally. We are creative and dedicated. Our ideal candidate is someone who is a fast learner with a positive outlook and passionate about helping people.
Our company was recently awarded Inc. 5000 placing it in top 5000 fastest growing startups in the country! Come and join our fantastic team and have the chance to be part our company's growth.
NOTE: we have two cats in the office. Please make sure you are ok with pets around.
- Assist in monthly financial closings
- Assist in bookkeeping and entering day to day transactions into QuickBooks and filing
- Contribute to the compilation of external financial reports
- Participate in special projects as needed
- Assist with labeling and processing website orders if needed.
- Ability to handle packages lower than 20lb if needed.
- Assist in providing inventory and sales reports
- Process and ship sales order form from various customer portals
- Currently working towards a BS or advanced degree in a relevant Finance, Accounting, Taxation, Economics or Business related program.
- Excellent skill with Microsoft Office.
- Previous work experience or internships in accounting and/or business development.
- Tech-savvy and willing to learn more.
- Professional and positive communication skills.
- Ability to work 20-30 hours a week.
- Be able to commute to our office in San Jose, CA.
- Be able to work with QuickBooks preferably the online version.
In the future could convert to full-time employment if the job performance is good.