Winter Marketing Internship - Slimware
Marketing | New York, NY | Internship
2018-2019 Winter Marketing Internship
Slimware Utilities is a leading desktop utilities software company that revolutionizes the way people clean, repair, update and optimize their personal computers. Our innovative products have won many prestigious awards, including PCMag's Product of the Year. They are trusted by millions of users in more than 200 countries worldwide.
We’re looking for an intern for 4-6 weeks this winter to assist in daily day-to-day operations. The ideal candidate is forward-thinking, creative, and not afraid to tackle any task - small or large. In return, you’ll get a hands-on experience in digital marketing on an e-commerce website and desktop application level, and have the opportunity to touch upon multiple marketing channels. This is a paid internship.
- Analyze user testing videos/reviews on our web and product funnels.
- Perform competitive analyses of our top competitors and recommend strategies to implement to current and future marketing campaigns.
- Main project: Compile four comprehensive reports to present to our Web and Product teams for optimization strategies to improve our online Web sales funnel and our Desktop applications.
- Pull reports for our CPA partners and monitor campaign performance.
- Review and analyze campaign performance to provide recommendations for optimizations based on insights gathered.
- Perform administrative marketing tasks related to vendor onboarding and creative management.
- Assist with cross-departmental projects.
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Strong organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic and proactive attitude
- Previous marketing experience is not required, but is a plus
- We embrace our diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all
- Enrolled in a Bachelor's Degree Program
- Sophomore, Junior, or Senior in College