Quality Assurance | Yonkers, NY | Full Time
As a division of IAC (Nasdaq: IAC), IAC Applications brings together a unique collection of award-winning technology companies to form one of the world’s largest distributors of utility applications, with its products downloaded more than one million times a day across desktop, browser and mobile devices.
We are looking for a Test Engineer to join our team. This team is responsible ensuring the quality of IAC Applications products that will greatly impact the user experience of our 100+ million users.
We know you will move quickly, collaborative effectively and solve challenging technical problems gracefully. If testing scalability, speed, reliability, architecture and design are interesting, you’ll be a great fit with the team. In this highly visible role, you will work with a talented group of people including Product, QA, and other amazing platform teams.
We have the benefits of a start-up (rapid growth opportunities) and an established company (strong presence in the marketplace, recognized brand, profit).
How You Will Help
- Leverage cutting-edge technologies to support new and existing products and businesses
- Design and develop structured test plans and tests using best practices in an Agile environment
- Meet with stakeholders to define new applications and additional features
- Own the application deployment process
- Ensure applications meet our usability and quality standards via requirements, design, and code reviews
- Drive projects through all stages, from idea to launch
- Actively share knowledge and responsibility with other team members and teams
What We Want
- A smart, creative person that takes pride in their work and is passionate about technology
- Has high ambition, low ego, detail oriented and comfortable with ambiguity
- 3+ years of professional QA experience
- 2+ years experience creating automation using frameworks like Selenium, Ranorex, or Windows UI Automation.
- Develop, extend, execute, and analyze both manual and automated regression and functional test cases
- Reproduce production problems and identify gaps in the regression test suite
- Excellent systems analytical, problem solving and technical skills
- An intrinsic drive for excellence and continuous improvement and a strong sense of adventure, excitement and enthusiasm for technology
- B.S. in Computer Science, or Computer Engineering.
Things We Also Love
- Experience working with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari browsers.
- Experience working with Jira, Confluence, or other project management tools is a plus.
- Agile (Scrum) and Kanban experience is a plus
- Experience with Git is preferred.
- Solid foundation in computer science fundamentals from data structures and algorithms to high-level design patterns to object-oriented programming
IAC Applications is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
As an IAC company (Nasdaq: IAC), IAC Applications is part of a family that includes many of the most successful media and internet brands in the world, including About.com, HomeAdvisor, Vimeo and The Daily Beast. IAC is consistently ranked in Fortune magazine’s list among the world's most admired companies in the Internet Services & Retailing sector.