Senior Subscriptions Manager, Mobile
Product Management | New York, NY | Full Time
Senior Subscription Manager, Mobile
As a division of IAC (Nasdaq: IAC), IAC Applications brings together a unique collection of award-winning technology companies to form one of the world’s largest distributors of utility applications, with its products downloaded more than one million times a day across desktop, browser and mobile devices.
Apalon, IAC Applications’ mobile division, is one of the leading mobile development companies with a portfolio of popular apps that reaches more than 40 million monthly active users. Apalon's award-winning portfolio includes well-known titles such as Weather Live, Speak & Translate, and Coloring Book for Me. The Apalon team is passionate about creating beautiful and useful Android and IOS apps that bring great mobile experiences to millions of people around the world. Learn more at www.apalon.com.
We are currently looking for a Subscriptions Lead to manage our subscription efforts across our entire portfolio, from ideation to testing to optimization. This is an exciting opportunity to lead the subscription efforts of one of the fastest growing businesses within IAC. The ideal candidate will be an experienced subscription expert with exposure to both the product and monetization side of subscription businesses who is looking to lead and grow the subscription strategy across our entire portfolio.
- Set global subscription strategy across a significantly growing portfolio of mobile products.
- Work hand-in-hand with product managers to define product roadmaps and premium feature sets of both existing and future subscription products
- Develop test plans and manage / monitor segment tests in order to drive towards optimal LTVs
- Enhance and further develop internal tools and systems to manage subscription business (dashboards, reports, alerts, etc.)
- Act as a thought leader to bring new ideas and opportunities to the business, and operate as an integral part of the team
Knowledge & Skills
- Must have deep subscription product expertise – role requires defining which features are free vs. premium, where the subscription hooks sit, what features we can build to best convert free users to subscribers, etc.
- Experience in planning and executing A/B tests for subscription products
- Granular understanding of subscription LTVs and the components thereof
- Strong communication skills – will be interacting often with executive team, product managers and marketing managers across the organization
- Familiarity with mobile platforms a plus
- 4+ years of subscription experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for understanding consumers
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities and intellectual curiosity
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a team-first mentality.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to analyze/optimize results.
"We're improving YOUR digital landscape, by intense collaboration"
Spend a few minutes with our amazing people; This is IAC Applications: unscripted, unfiltered, in all of our quirkiness and Ping Pong-ing intensity. We love what we do, and how we do it. Check out what makes us unique and get a taste of what it's like to build a career here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8Cib1NPjrc
As an IAC company (Nasdaq: IAC), IAC Applications is part of a family that includes many of the most successful media and internet brands in the world, including Tinder, Vimeo, Match.com, HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List. IAC is consistently ranked in Fortune magazine’s list among the world's most admired companies in the Internet Services & Retailing sector.
We at IAC Applications, embrace our diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all.