Senior Product Growth Manager
Administrative | Minsk, Belarus | Full Time
Apalon, part of IAC Applications, an IAC Company (Nasdaq: IAC) is a leading mobile development company with one of the largest and most popular app portfolios in the world, reaching more than 40 million monthly active users. Apalon produces top-rated, award-winning mobile experiences for global audiences, designing products that help enhance the lives and productivity of customers. Recognized by the Google Play Awards and Webby Awards, Apalon is repeatedly listed as one of the top 10 non-game developers in the number of application downloads on the App Store, Google Play, and other stores, according to AppAnnie. Apalon's portfolio includes popular titles such as Weather Live, Productive, Coloring Book For Me, Good Morning Alarm Clock, and SnapCalc.
As an IAC Company (Nasdaq: IAC), IAC Applications brings together a unique collection of award-winning technology companies (Ask Applications, Apalon, Daily Burn), to form one of the world’s largest distributors of utility applications across browser, mobile and desktop devices.
We are looking the Senior Product Growth Manager
- Provide leadership in defining and evolving vision, goals and roadmap for a portfolio of mobile products across the organization
- Provide guidance and support to the Product Management team in terms of product management best practices and processes, with the goal to establish portfolio products as best in class, fast growing and financially successful
- Be a leading expert, and provide guidance on, strategies and tactics to retain, engage and monetize users, the latter with particular focus on subscription and in-app transaction models
- Set high standards for product quality, usability and user satisfaction
- Evaluate market and competitive landscape to understand opportunities and address them
- Implement processes that both improve quality and speed, at every stage of a product’s lifecycle
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong product leadership experience, with a proven track record working on successful, high-quality mobile products
- Strategic mindset, with ability to collaboratively define and develop vision and goals for each product, and guide the team towards designing and implementing aligned roadmaps
- Strong focus on user-centric product design and on delivering high-quality products
- Strong understanding and experience in the design and implementation of retention, engagement and monetization mechanics
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to quickly evolve product strategy based on data, market research and industry trends
- Ability to make decisions in ambiguity, and back them up with data, product expertise and strong reasoning
- High attention to detail, including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Comfortable with taking calculated risks.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- At least 5-7 years of experience in leading product management for successful, innovative and high-quality mobile products
- Demonstrated experience in taking one or more successful mobile apps from ideation all the way through commercial success and positive user feedback
- Demonstrated experience in leveraging data, user feedback and market research to drive continuous improvements in a product’s performance and results