Senior Marketing Manager
Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time
Senior Marketing Manager
As a division of IAC (Nasdaq: IAC), IAC Applications brings together a unique collection of award-winning technology companies to form one of the world’s largest distributors of utility applications, with its products downloaded more than one million times a day across desktop, browser and mobile devices.
Slimware Utilities is a leading desktop utilities software company that revolutionizes the way people clean, repair, update and optimize their personal computers. Our innovative products have won many prestigious awards, including PCMag’s Product of the Year. They are trusted by millions of users in more than 200 countries worldwide.
Slimware is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager whose responsibilities will include planning, executing and tracking email engagement campaigns as well as managing the Testing optimization queue to drive conversion and revenue growth in our customer acquisition funnel. The Senior Marketing Manager will also liaise across the entire business including frequent collaboration with the engineering, product, design, analytics, legal and media buying teams.
We’re looking for someone who is deeply analytical, who embraces collaboration and change, and who has the ambition to solve any problem and invent new ways of thinking and working. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing, dynamic digital team.
What You Will Do Here:
- Manage and execute email engagement campaigns – including creative/content, landing page, day-of-week and time-of-day tests
- Plan, execute and track our A/B testing efforts across all products on user acquisition funnel
- Leverage internal analytics, 3rd party A/B testing platform to analyze test performance, effectively report on results, and find revenue opportunities through content, segmentation, activation/reactivation
- Clearly and concisely communicate program performance and optimization progress against goals in a cross-functional setting
- Manage tracker shared by internal and external teams that reports on test queue
- Partner with engineering. Product, design, analytics, legal and media buying teams to drive projects forward and meet deadlines
- Competitive monitoring and reporting on industry landscape
- 5+ years of managing digital programs/projects
- Proficiency in: Tableau, Google Analytics and other third party website analytics tools
- Experience with: Convert, Optimizely, Visual Website Optimizer or Adobe Target AB/Multi variant testing platforms
- Experience with: Adestra, MailChimp, Constant Contact email platforms
- Knowledge of email best practices around deliverability, A/B testing, dynamic content, and automated campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree
"We're improving YOUR digital landscape, by intense collaboration"
Spend a few minutes with our amazing people; This is IAC Applications: unscripted, unfiltered, in all of our quirkiness and Ping Pong-ing intensity. We love what we do, and how we do it. Check out what makes us unique and get a taste of what it's like to build a career here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8Cib1NPjrc
We at IAC Applications embrace our diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all.
As an IAC company (Nasdaq: IAC), IAC Applications is part of a family that includes many of the most successful media and internet brands in the world, including About.com, HomeAdvisor, Vimeo and The Daily Beast. IAC is consistently ranked in Fortune magazine’s list among the world's most admired companies in the Internet Services & Retailing sector.