Software Engineering | Minsk, Belarus | Full Time
At IAC Applications, we dream, develop and deliver applications for online audiences across a diverse range of interests. We are the leader in downloadable applications and our products enhance web experiences in ways that are important to the millions of users who interact with us each day.
As an IAC company, IAC Applications is part of a family including many of the most successful media and Internet brands in the world, including Match.com, Tinder, CollegeHumor, Vimeo, Daily Burn, HomeAdvisor, About.com and many, many others!
- Build some cool stuff, learn new things, have fun
- Leverage modern technologies to enhance our portfolio of 150+ products
- Drive projects through all stages utilizing best practices, from idea to launch, including architecture, design, backend server tech, and databases
- Ability to evaluate from a business and long-term strategy perspective, technology, best practices, tools and process and implement
- Quickly and efficiently design and develop high quality products in an Agile environment
- Engage with business, marketing and others to define new projects for the big three browsers
- Actively share knowledge and responsibility with other team members and teams
- A smart, creative person that takes pride in their work and is loves technology
- High ambition, low ego, detail oriented, organized and comfortable with ambiguity
- Deep knowledge of ES6, CSS and Browser capabilities (you love MDN, CanIUse)
- Expertise with page performance best practices
- Experience with front-end build systems (Node.js, WebPack, Babel, etc.)
- Experience leading projects from concept to deployment
- Strong foundation in computer science, from data structures and algorithms to design patterns to object-oriented programming
- Excellent systems analytical, problem solving and technical skills
- An intrinsic drive for excellence and continuous improvement and a strong sense of adventure, excitement and enthusiasm for technology
- Bachelor's degree (CS or EE preferred) as well as interest in a fast paced, complex, multi-team environment
- Full stack, TypeScript, Rx and other modern dev experience is a plus
- Experience with automated testing (Mocha, Jasmine, etc.) is a plus
- Familiarity with products including Apache, Tomcat, Nginx, Fiddler, etc.
- GitHub, Stack Overflow, OSS contributions are wonderful
- Agile (Scrum, Kanban, etc.), TDD, BDD experience is a plus
- Or a willingness to learn the above!