Senior Financial Analyst
Finance/Accounting | New York, NY | Full Time
Senior Financial Analyst
As a division of IAC (Nasdaq: IAC), IAC Applications brings together a unique collection of award-winning technology companies to form one of the world’s largest distributors of utility applications, with its products downloaded more than one million times a day across desktop, browser and mobile devices.
A BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
IAC Applications is looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst to join their Financial Planning & Analysis team in New York, NY.
The Sr. Financial Analyst will work with the FP&A group to support business units and functional teams with the budgeting/forecasting process, product analytics, performance/KPI tracking, expense management, and strategic ad-hoc analysis.
This position will own support of key business and operational areas as well as assist in the consolidation of corporate reporting/deliverables.
- Support business units and functional heads with the monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process
- Work with Accounting in preparation for monthly close and analysis of results versus forecast/budget
- Develop projection methodologies for new business opportunities
- Assist with capital expenditure, headcount, and allocations planning
- Continually streamline forecast models/financial reporting and proactively develop ways to enhance financial support to clients
- Assist with ad-hoc requests and analyses
- Bachelor in Accounting/Finance or related quantitative field
- 3+ years experience in FP&A, business analytics, forecasting
- Knowledge of online marketing and search a plus
- Must have experience partnering with business unit leaders and driving cross-functional collaboration
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and data manipulation skills
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to operate independently
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills; Essbase and Tableau experience preferred
- Strong problem solving and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Exceptional written and interpersonal communication skills
LOCATION: Primarily in New York, NY, but occasional travel to Yonkers, NY may be required
IAC Applications is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
As an IAC company (Nasdaq: IAC), IAC Applications is part of a family that includes many of the most successful media and internet brands in the world, including About.com, HomeAdvisor, Vimeo and The Daily Beast. IAC is consistently ranked in Fortune magazine’s list among the world's most admired companies in the Internet Services & Retailing sector.