Senior Director, FP&A
Finance/Accounting | New York, NY | Full Time
Senior Director, FP&A
As a division of IAC (Nasdaq: IAC), IAC Applications brings together a unique collection of award-winning technology companies to form one of the world’s largest distributors of utility applications, with its products downloaded more than one million times a day across desktop, browser and mobile devices.
IAC Applications is looking for a Senior Director of FP&A. This role will report directly to the CFO. As a member of the Finance team you will be responsible for financial planning, corporate finance, P&L management, product/opportunity modeling and complex strategic projects. You will be expected to deliver sophisticated quantitative analyses and advanced modeling on a proactive basis, that translates data into recommended actionable insights for senior management.
- Business Forecasting/Planning
- Have a deep understanding of companies’ operations, drivers, KPI’s, levers and business economics
- Partner with business leaders to develop/vet financial forecasts; monitor performance
- Identify actionable business insights and provide feedback to business owners and executives
- Liaise with BI, data scientists and the analytics team to assess the impact of internally-generated optimizations & product enhancements, as well as exogenous market impacts
- Partner with the CFO on strategic initiatives, corporate strategy, M&A and general financial management
- Perform extensive financial analysis
- 7-10 years of experience in finance, preferably media- or technology- related
- 3+ years building, leading, growing teams.
- Investment Banking experience highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business is preferred
- MBA a plus
- Develop and maintain complex financial models
- Working with and navigating through large amounts of data and information to generate actionable insights
- Excellent analytical, financial modeling and presentation skills
- Critical thinking a must; a strong problem solver who is not afraid to think creatively and “out of the box”
- Strong work ethic, deal effectively with competing priorities and demands
- Comfortable communicating to executive management in a clear and effective manner
This position sits primarily in New York, NY, but some travel to Yonkers, NY may be required.
"We're improving YOUR digital landscape, by intense collaboration"
Spend a few minutes with our amazing people; This is IAC Applications: unscripted, unfiltered, in all of our quirkiness and Ping Pong-ing intensity. We love what we do, and how we do it. Check out what makes us unique and get a taste of what it's like to build a career here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8Cib1NPjrc
We at IAC Applications, embrace our diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all.