Product Management | New York, NY | Full Time
Slimware Utilities is a leading desktop utilities software company that revolutionizes the way people clean, repair, update and optimize their personal computers. Our innovative products have won many prestigious awards, including PCMag’s Product of the Year. They are trusted by millions of users in more than 200 countries worldwide.
Slimware Utilities has big aspirations and we’re looking for a rock-star Product Manager to match. If you like launching new products and can hone existing products to perfection then please read on! Slimware is looking for a “rollup your sleeves” problem solving Product Manager who will own our end-to-end product pipeline for Slimware’s desktop software. You’ll get to nurture ideas into product reality by leveraging our world class team and data-driven environment. Our next PM will be equally comfortable developing market strategies as he/she is documenting functional/development requirements.
- Extensive experience in agile product development and project management
- Extensive experience in designing, building and launching cross-platform experiences, preferably within the software or ecommerce industries
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies. Experience with Windows desktop application software a plus.
- Deep experience documenting functional requirements through user stories, use cases, and user personas
- Experience managing remote development teams
- Previous experience improving existing products and launching new ones from a blank page
Skill and Ability:
- Problem solver with a good dose of intellectual curiosity to explore new innovation paths
- Ability to develop and communicate strategy into tactical level details
- Highly analytical with a focus on business intelligence to drive decisions
- Ability to coordinate and drive the initiatives with all areas of the company including web development counterparts
- Ability to develop wireframes and user flows.
- Outstanding problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously and ensuring positive outcomes (at least for the vast majority)
- Strong project management skills and ability to drive projects to completion
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of experience and instruction.
*We embrace our diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all.
As an IAC Company (Nasdaq: IAC), IAC Applications brings together a unique collection of award-winning technology companies (Ask Applications, Apalon, Daily Burn, Slimware), to form one of the world’s largest distributors of utility applications across browser, mobile and desktop devices.