Product Manager Intern - Product Optimization (Summer 2018)
Product Management | Yonkers, NY | Internship
Product Manager Intern – Product Optimization
As an IAC company (Nasdaq: IAC), IAC Applications is part of a family that includes many of the most successful media and internet brands in the world, including About.com, HomeAdvisor, Vimeo and The Daily Beast. IAC is consistently ranked in Fortune magazine’s list among the world's most admired companies in the Internet Services & Retailing sector.
The IAC Applications summer internship program is a top-notch learning experience for students from all backgrounds to explore careers in our industry. You will have the chance to partner with stakeholders at all levels, and also work on a project during the course of your time here, which will end in a final presentation at the end of the program. We want our interns to have the chance to own plans and outcomes, offer innovative ideas, think outside of the box and ultimately have a hand in making an impact to our business and products!
We are looking for a Product Manager Intern to join our Product Optimizations Product team. The Product Optimizations team is made up of creative, hard-working individuals that maintain and optimize majority of IAC Application’s browser product portfolio, a diverse set of products that reaches 100+ million users. As a member of the Product Optimizations Product team, you will propose, test, and then analyze product optimizations that will reach thousands of users on a daily basis. You will join a company that operates like a start-up with daily stand-ups and an Agile workflow while having the presence of an established company with a strong recognized brand.
- Conduct marketplace research and competitor analyses
- Write up documentation and project requirements using Confluence and JIRA
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to surface optimization ideas
- Coordinate with Marketing, Creative, Engineering, and QA teams for the completion of projects
- Perform quality assurance testing on our products to identify potential bugs
- Conduct A/B Testing focused around improving product LTV’s
- Review and analyze the results and data from A/B Tests
- Present test results to company stakeholders and create proposals for next steps
- Candidate must have completed at least two years at an accredited college
- Demonstrate a solid grasp of business concepts, realistic judgment, and critical thinking skills
- A commitment and drive for excellence and continual improvement and a strong sense of adventure, excitement and enthusiasm
- Fast learner that works effectively with others with an interest in creating change at a large scale
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple tasks within a defined time period
- Write and speak clearly, concisely and persuasively
- Technical aptitude
- Minimum GPA 3.0
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge in reading and comprehending analytical data and test results
This position is based at the IAC App's headquarters in Yonkers, NY - a 5-minute walk from the Metro North Yonkers station.
"We're improving YOUR digital landscape, by intense collaboration"
Spend a few minutes with our amazing people; This is IAC Applications: unscripted, unfiltered, in all of our quirkiness and Ping Pong-ing intensity. We love what we do, and how we do it. Check out what makes us unique and get a taste of what it's like to build a career here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8Cib1NPjrc
As an IAC company (Nasdaq: IAC), IAC Applications is part of a family that includes many of the most successful media and internet brands in the world, including Tinder, Vimeo, Match.com, HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List. IAC is consistently ranked in Fortune magazine’s list among the world's most admired companies in the Internet Services & Retailing sector.
IAC Applications is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work