Product Management | New York, NY | Full Time
Slimware Utilities is a leading desktop utilities software company that revolutionizes the way people clean, repair, update and optimize their personal computers. Our innovative products have won many prestigious awards, including PCMag’s Product of the Year. They are trusted by millions of users in more than 200 countries worldwide.
Slimware Utilities has big aspirations and we’re looking for an innovative Product Director to match. If you like launching new products and can hone existing products to perfection then please read on! Slimware is looking for a “roll up your sleeves” problem-solving Product Director who will own our end-to-end product pipeline for Slimware’s desktop software. You’ll get to nurture ideas into product reality by leveraging our world-class team and data-driven environment.
- Relevant product management experience
- Strong Agile project management skills and ability to drive projects to completion
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Data analysis skills; in particular the ability to query, visualize and analyze data with the goal of refining the product
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and presentation skills
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Experience making desktop software products for Windows
- Detailed knowledge of subscription software and support businesses
- Demonstrated the ability to build software within a large organization: solicit input from stakeholders, navigate shared services, influence others, and foster productive relationships
- Experience managing and developing a team of product managers
*We embrace our diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all.
As an IAC Company (Nasdaq: IAC), IAC Applications brings together a unique collection of award-winning technology companies (Ask Applications, Apalon, Daily Burn, Slimware), to form one of the world’s largest distributors of utility applications across browser, mobile, and desktop devices.