Premium Support Coordinator
Project Management | New York, NY | Full Time
Premium Support Coordinator
As a division of IAC (Nasdaq: IAC), IAC Applications brings together a unique collection of award-winning technology companies to form one of the world’s largest distributors of utility applications, with its products downloaded more than one million times a day across desktop, browser and mobile devices.
This position reports directly to the Senior Director of Operations and is responsible for executing key strategic, business and operational process improvements in a geographically disbursed call center. Translate your understanding of key business metrics into digestible insights for senior management. The Premium Support Coordinator will work directly with internal stakeholders as well as outside vendors to ensure compliance with new and existing operational procedures and best practices.
The Premium Support Coordinator will also work directly with all members of the Premium Support Operations team (Sales and Support) as we work collectively in launching new product/service offerings designed to support and expand our growing customer base. The position requires an understanding of basic project management principles (including quantifying results).
- Oversee the execution of new products and services from planning to post-implementation.
- Adopt a data driven approach in order to solve problems in a structured fashion
- Define and implement processes and procedures required to support new products (including; conducting training efforts, creating new reports to measure support effectiveness, identify new areas for improvement and growth as well as drive changes in support approach – both with internal and external stakeholders).
- Serves as the principal coordinator for implementing the strategy for key Premium Support roadmap objectives as defined by the management team.
- Overseeing the day to day operations of administering access to technical systems.
- Audit customer support artifacts (e.g. call recordings, remote desktop video recordings) to ensure adherence to Slimware Premium Support “message” and agreed upon practices.
- Audit CRM to ensure data record keeping by vendor operations teams are in adherence with Slimware Premium Support policies and agreed upon practices.
- Work closely with external vendors and internal team members to assist with defining product support within corporate/operations-defined roadmap.
- Work with stakeholders to make certain measureable KPIs and benchmarks are in place and that sales/service approaches are achieving a positive results/customer experience.
- Work closely with 3rd party call center vendors via daily/weekly meetings/conference calls in order to ensure process efficiency and coordinate delivery on other operational needs.
- Serve as key contact for day-to-day deliverables, while working closely to ensure call center agents are supporting customers properly and providing excellent customer/technical care and service. Work directly w/ “on the ground” leadership teams at remote vendor locations in order to drive initiatives.
- Assist with preparation of internal meeting presentations and supportive training and reporting materials.
- Other duties as assigned by the Premium Support Operations team.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 1-2 years of solid consumer oriented experience
- Prefer experience in launching new product/program initiatives including; creation of training material, initial training of staff (train the trainer), as well as creation of call center reports to measure campaign success and related changes/improvements.
- Solid computer skills e.g. MS Word, Excel (Pivot, AutoFilter functions), PowerPoint
- Solid background in working with multiple stakeholders and external vendors
- Salesforce experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent time management/ project management skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
IAC Applications is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
As an IAC company (Nasdaq: IAC), IAC Applications is part of a family that includes many of the most successful media and internet brands in the world, including About.com, HomeAdvisor, Vimeo and The Daily Beast. IAC is consistently ranked in Fortune magazine’s list among the world's most admired companies in the Internet Services & Retailing sector.