Paid Search & Display Marketing Manager
Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time
Paid Search & Display Marketing Manager
At Ask Applications, we conceptualize, develop and strategically market unique digital applications for online audiences across a diverse range of interests. Our applications enhance web experiences in ways that are important to the millions of users who interact with us each day.
As an IAC company, Ask Applications is part of a digital family with some of the most successful media and Internet brands in the world, including Match.com, Vimeo and about.com. Recently ranked fourth in Fortune magazine’s world's most admired companies list in the Internet Services & Retailing sector, we provide incredible career opportunities for our team in a supportive, collaborative and fun work environment.
The Paid Search & Display Marketing Manager is key to the company’s future growth. They will be responsible for the top-to-bottom management of our CPC accounts as well as other marketing activities.
- Manage a multi-million dollar portfolio of direct response product campaigns on Google AdWords and the Google Display Network
- Track, report and analyze all CPC initiatives and campaigns
- Own the marketing roadmap, including campaign planning, optimization implementation, budget management and performance review
- Grow and optimize the portfolio through testing (A/B and Multivariate) with ad copy, display ads, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative key wording, etc
- Develop near and long-term CPC account strategies that increase revenue, site traffic, conversion and net earnings
- Integrate strategies and recommendations into other active marketing channels such as 2nd Tier CPC markets and Social Media
- Contribute to multiple cross-collaborative team goals involving international expansion, new product testing, creative development, and improvement of proprietary technologies
- Stay current with new advances in search engine marketing, competitive landscape, and keyword research
Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelor's Degree required; Marketing Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in search and display marketing, with a demonstrated track record of success in developing and managing direct response campaigns
- Fluent in the search and display landscape, including performing competitive analysis, keyword development, tracking tools, bid-management platforms and reporting/competitive analysis tools
- Experience with bid management tools and platforms
- Established track record of analyzing marketing metrics and translating them into quantitative evaluations
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
IAC Applications provides software products and applications across a variety of platforms for consumers and businesses. Since 1999, we’ve been redefining the boundaries of what the internet can do and over the years our company has evolved to include three unique divisions:
- Ask Applications - focused on browser-based applications for consumers and businesses
- Slimware Utilities - focused on desktop utilities that revolutionize the way people clean, repair, update and optimize their personal computers
- Apalon - focused on B2C and B2B mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms
At IAC Applications, our teams work in high energy, collaborative environments where creativity is encouraged, talent is respected, teamwork is embraced, and achievements are recognized and celebrated. We also promote work-life balance and recently earned a 2016 Work-Life Seal of Distinction, the prestigious recognition given to businesses that put their people first by offering innovative employee benefits and wellness programs.
Our company headquarters are located in the iconic Otis Elevator building (yes, the same brick warehouse where the modern day elevator was invented) in Yonkers, New York - directly overlooking the beautiful Hudson River. We have additional offices in New York City, New York; Oakland, California; Boulder, Colorado; Edison, New Jersey; Biloxi, Mississippi; Minsk, Belarus; and Dublin, Ireland.
As an IAC company (Nasdaq: IAC), IAC Applications is part of a family that includes many of the most successful media and internet brands in the world, including About.com, HomeAdvisor, Vimeo and The Daily Beast. IAC is consistently ranked in Fortune magazine’s list among the world's most admired companies in the Internet Services & Retailing sector.
IAC Applications is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
For more information, please check out our website at www.iacapps.com
Please note: Training takes place in Yonkers for 3 months and up to 25% travel is required thereafter.