Marketing Manager, Paid Search & Display
Marketing | Yonkers, NY | Full Time
Paid Search & Display Marketing Manager
IAC Applications, an IAC Company (Nasdaq: IAC), brings together a unique collection of award-winning software companies to form one of the world’s largest distributors of utility applications, with its products downloaded more than one million times a day across desktop, browser and mobile devices.
The Ask Applications B2C team creates customized browser applications for consumers. Our mission is simple; to make cool software that makes life easier in just a few clicks. Our consumer products such as Television Fanatic and Gaming Wonderland reach millions of users across the globe each day.
The Paid Search & Display Marketing Manager is key to the company’s future growth. They will be responsible for the top-to-bottom management of our CPC accounts as well as other marketing activities.
- Manage a multi-million dollar portfolio of direct response product campaigns on Google AdWords and the Google Display Network
- Track, report and analyze all CPC initiatives and campaigns
- Own the marketing roadmap, including campaign planning, optimization implementation, budget management and performance review
- Grow and optimize the portfolio through testing (A/B and Multivariate) with ad copy, display ads, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative key wording, etc
- Develop near and long-term CPC account strategies that increase revenue, site traffic, conversion and net earnings
- Integrate strategies and recommendations into other active marketing channels such as 2nd Tier CPC markets and Social Media
- Contribute to multiple cross-collaborative team goals involving international expansion, new product testing, creative development, and improvement of proprietary technologies
- Stay current with new advances in search engine marketing, competitive landscape, and keyword research
Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelor's Degree required; Marketing Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in search and display marketing, with a demonstrated track record of success in developing and managing direct response campaigns
- Fluent in the search and display landscape, including performing competitive analysis, keyword development, tracking tools, bid-management platforms and reporting/competitive analysis tools
- Experience with bid management tools and platforms
- Established track record of analyzing marketing metrics and translating them into quantitative evaluations
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
IAC Applications is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
As an IAC company (Nasdaq: IAC), IAC Applications is part of a family that includes many of the most successful media and internet brands in the world, including About.com, HomeAdvisor, Vimeo and The Daily Beast. IAC is consistently ranked in Fortune magazine’s list among the world's most admired companies in the Internet Services & Retailing sector.