Marketing | Yonkers, NY | Full Time
As a division of IAC (Nasdaq: IAC), IAC Applications brings together a unique collection of award-winning technology companies to form one of the world’s largest distributors of utility applications, with its products downloaded more than one million times a day across desktop, browser and mobile devices.
Slimware aims to revolutionize the way people clean, repair, update and optimize their personal computers with products such as SlimCleaner Free, SlimCleaner Plus, DriverUpdate and SlimDrivers. Slimware’s products have been recognized and awarded by PCWorld, CNET, and PCMag.
An instrumental element of the marketing team, the Marketing Manager will help develop, execute and optimize marketing campaigns on Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and a wide variety of other networks. The Marketing Manager is key to the company’s future growth. They will be responsible for the top-to-bottom management of our in-house accounts as well as for other marketing activities.
- Manage portfolio of direct response products across paid media platforms. This includes major Ad Networks (i.e. Google Paid Search, Google Display, Bing Ads, Yahoo, etc), SSPs, and other publishers
- Own management of campaigns including: planning, set up, creative tickets, trafficking, optimization, bid/ budget management and performance review
- Grow and optimize the portfolio through: keyword expansions, campaign restructures, creative testing (image, ad copy, etc)
- Leverage both proprietary and third party tools to track, report and analyze all initiatives and campaign performance
- Collaborate cross functionally on goals with: creative, product, legal, operations, and analytics teams
- Stay current with marketing industry and competitive landscape with competitive analysis and market research
- Must be well-versed in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) techniques. Adwords/Bing Ads certifications are a plus
- Global experience in driving high volumes of traffic through CPC, CPA and CPM campaigns.
- Experience managing subscription based direct response campaigns a plus
- Knowledge of JIRA and Tableau a plus
- Bachelor's Degree required; Marketing Degree preferred
- 3-4 + years of experience in search and display marketing, with a demonstrated track record of success in developing and managing direct response campaigns
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Demonstrate problem-solving capabilities and intellectual curiosity
- A self-motivated individual; an exceptional team player.
- Strong organizational skills to track progress, analyze/report on data/results.
IAC Applications is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
As an IAC company (Nasdaq: IAC), IAC Applications is part of a family that includes many of the most successful media and internet brands in the world, including About.com, HomeAdvisor, Vimeo and The Daily Beast. IAC is consistently ranked in Fortune magazine’s list among the world's most admired companies in the Internet Services & Retailing sector.