Marketing | Yonkers, NY | Full Time
Marketing Manager – New Networks
As a division of IAC (Nasdaq: IAC), IAC Applications brings together a unique collection of award-winning technology companies to form one of the world’s largest distributors of utility applications, with its products downloaded more than one million times a day across desktop, browser and mobile devices.
Ask Applications creates customized browser applications for consumers and businesses. Our consumer products such as Television Fanatic and Gaming Wonderland reach millions of users across the globe each day. Our business solutions have been helping our partners increase their engagement and grow revenue for over a decade.
At Ask Applications, our teams work in high energy, collaborative environments where creativity is encouraged, talent is respected, teamwork is embraced, and achievements are recognized and celebrated.
Ask Applications seeks a Marketing Manager - New Networks to strategically drive new customer acquisition by effectively ramping new partners for the company's programs. The successful incumbent owns multiple relationships and will effectively ramp new partners for our affiliate programs. This individual will also be responsible for all aspects of account management and collaboration with the entire Marketing team, aligning strategies and ensuring all initiatives and goals are supported.
- Own the new partner acquisition pipeline between the marketing and business development teams
- Manage strong relationships and frequent interaction with key marketing partners
- Build and execute campaign testing strategies with partners to drive incremental marketing growth and revenue
- Extract, analyze and translate marketing data from variety of different sources for go to market decisions and post-campaign strategic reviews
- Complete day to day optimizations driven by past performance and reporting insights
- Develop and manage digital marketing budget, spend, and ROI goals for New Network portfolio
- Optimize the marketing program and spending to drive greater marketing efficiency and effectiveness
- Improve existing partnerships by negotiating rates and offers
- Become an "Affiliate Marketing expert" in our industry; understand the hot issues and new developments. Identify both growth opportunities and challenges to our business in the future
- Execute and contribute to multiple team goals
- Bachelor's Degree required; Marketing Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of demonstrated success in affiliate or online marketing
- 2+ years of affiliate marketing experience
- Solid understanding of online marketing metrics (CPA, CPM, CPC, CVR, LTV)
- Experience implementing digital campaigns
- Excellent professional oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others
- Strong analytical skills with ability to develop and measure marketing programs
- Proficiency in MS Office - especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Passionate about online marketing
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Have relentlessly high standards and a high attention to detail
- A self-motivated individual; an exceptional team player
"We're improving YOUR digital landscape, by intense collaboration"
Spend a few minutes with our amazing people; This is IAC Applications: unscripted, unfiltered, in all of our quirkiness and Ping Pong-ing intensity. We love what we do, and how we do it. Check out what makes us unique and get a taste of what it's like to build a career here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8Cib1NPjrc
We at IAC Applications, embrace our diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all.
As an IAC company (Nasdaq: IAC), IAC Applications is part of a family that includes many of the most successful media and internet brands in the world, including About.com, HomeAdvisor, Vimeo and The Daily Beast. IAC is consistently ranked in Fortune magazine’s list among the world's most admired companies in the Internet Services & Retailing sector.