Marketing Director, CPC
Marketing | Yonkers, NY | Full Time
Marketing Director, CPC
As a division of IAC (Nasdaq: IAC), IAC Applications brings together a unique collection of award-winning technology companies to form one of the world’s largest distributors of utility applications, with its products downloaded more than one million times a day across desktop, browser and mobile devices.
The Ask Applications B2C team creates customized browser applications for consumers. Our mission is simple; to make cool software that makes life easier in just a few clicks. Our consumer products such as Television Fanatic and Gaming Wonderland reach millions of users across the globe each day.
As the CPC Marketing Director, you will be accountable for both day-to-day and long term coordination and management of the company's in-house media buys, including paid search and display. This includes responsibility for the top-to-bottom management of publisher accounts as well as other marketing activities.
- Financial: Ownership of CPC financial results. Emphasis on managing to spend, margin and profit goals
- Relationship: Management of CPC team and publisher relationships. Serve as escalation point. Solve problems. Build strong sustainable relationships
- Campaign: Oversee day to day campaign bid management strategy and execution. Ensure team is hitting established KPI goals and growing net revenue
- Biz Dev: Build strategic publisher relationships to increase efficiency and results. Open new distribution channels, optimize to efficiency and scale
Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelor's Degree required; Marketing Degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience in CPC marketing with a focus on direct response
- 5+ years of experience managing and developing a large team
- Fluent in the digital landscape. Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
- Strong analytical and reporting skills. Experience in forecasting
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
IAC Applications is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
As an IAC company (Nasdaq: IAC), IAC Applications is part of a family that includes many of the most successful media and internet brands in the world, including About.com, HomeAdvisor, Vimeo and The Daily Beast. IAC is consistently ranked in Fortune magazine’s list among the world's most admired companies in the Internet Services & Retailing sector.