Marketing Coordinator, SEM
Marketing | Yonkers, NY | Full Time
Marketing Coordinator, SEM
As a division of IAC (Nasdaq: IAC), IAC Applications brings together a unique collection of award-winning technology companies to form one of the world’s largest distributors of utility applications, with its products downloaded more than one million times a day across desktop, browser and mobile devices.
Ask Applications creates customized browser applications for consumers and businesses. Our consumer products such as Television Fanatic and Gaming Wonderland reach millions of users across the globe each day. Our business solutions have been helping our partners increase their engagement and grow revenue for over a decade.
The SEM Coordinator will assist the marketing team with executing, monitoring, and analyzing PPC strategies of all paid search marketing campaigns including Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and 3rd party vendors.
This person will report to the Marketing Manager. They will assist in monitoring and optimizing SEM campaigns, perform keyword research and create PPC content (Display Ads, ad copy, Landing Pages) with a focus on driving paid traffic and qualified conversions to our large portfolio of products while meeting Ask Applications marketing and business objectives.
- Assist with campaign set-up (IO’s, creative tickets, tracking, trafficking ads in creative, etc.)
- Provide project and administrative support for marketing team
- Conduct competitive analysis and market research
- Develop and research keywords for campaign expansions
- Assist with day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.) including creative testing, campaign optimizations, budget management, etc
- Provide support for the preparation and presentation of marketing presentations
- Ad hoc reporting & projects as needed
- Bachelors (or equivalent) in Business OR equivalent combination of experience and education
- Knowledge of direct response marketing, with a general understanding of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) marketing.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail & ability to problem solve
- Exhibits solid written and oral communication skills with peers and manager
- Strong organizational skills to track progress, analyze/report on data/results.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
IAC Applications is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
As an IAC company (Nasdaq: IAC), IAC Applications is part of a family that includes many of the most successful media and internet brands in the world, including About.com, HomeAdvisor, Vimeo and The Daily Beast. IAC is consistently ranked in Fortune magazine’s list among the world's most admired companies in the Internet Services & Retailing sector.