Executive/Management | New York, NY | Full Time
As a division of IAC (Nasdaq: IAC), IAC Applications brings together a unique collection of award-winning technology companies to form one of the world’s largest distributors of utility applications, with its products downloaded more than one million times a day across desktop, browser and mobile devices.
Apalon is one of the leading mobile development companies with a portfolio of popular apps that reaches more than 20 million monthly active users. Apalon's award-winning portfolio includes well-known titles such as Weather Live, Speak & Translate, and Pimp Your Screen. The Apalon team is passionate about creating beautiful and useful Android and IOS apps that bring great mobile experiences to millions of people around the world. Learn more at www.apalon.com.
We are looking for a leader with a deep expertise in business and operations management, with extensive experience in mobile applications, as well as managing and growing international offices, to serve as the GM of the IAC Apps mobile business including oversight of marketing, product and engineering.
- Lead the day-to-day operations of the mobile business across 75+ products.
- Own planning, development and implementation of key initiatives to enable triple digit growth.
- Manage key external relationships across marketing, distribution, PR, data/analytics and technology.
- Oversee the product roadmap including new and exiting projects, ensuring a world-class customer experience.
- Drive marketing strategies to diversify performance channels, improve ROI and exponentially expand global audience.
- Develop and execute approaches to optimize consumer segmentation, LTV and retention.
- Advance monetization plans including advertising, consumer purchases, data and other value-added services.
- Be an industry evangelist. Motivate and inspire your team to innovate.
- Effectively manage downwards and upwards. This is a highly visible position inside of IAC, with regular exposure to C-level executives.
- Work cross-department with IAC Applications shared services, including legal, finance, business intelligence, and compliance teams to review and implement new initiatives.
- Regular travel to the Minsk, Belarus office will be necessary. Must be ok with global travel.
- Minimum of 10 years owning a full P&L
- Deep experience in mobile application development and optimization
- An entrepreneurial mindset with experience in high-growth companies
- Data driven thinker with proven quantitative skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of attention to detail and organization
- Experience managing global teams across multiple functions