Full Stack Engineer
Software Engineering | Boulder, CO | Full Time
Full Stack Engineer
As a division of IAC (Nasdaq: IAC), IAC Applications brings together a unique collection of award-winning technology companies to form one of the world’s largest distributors of utility applications, with its products downloaded more than one million times a day across desktop, browser and mobile devices.
The Search Services Technology team is dedicated to building innovative solutions that enhance the search experience for the client. The team is looking to build a myriad of services that offer insightful information that respond directly to the searcher’s information needs. The team is looking to architect and build a web service, based on its existing search application, to support microservices architecture surfaced through a UI that uses Single Page concepts and component hierarchy. It's an exciting and challenging mission to architect and build solutions with React and microservices. You will be working with a highly talented team of engineers to develop your skills as a full stack engineer.
- Build associated UI components using latest FE technologies
- Build scalable and high performing services in Java.
- Write code that is readable, maintainable and testable
- Support product team’s requirements to upgrade and enhance quality of the product.
- Fine tune the systems for performance and scalability.
- Actively participate in testing during the development cycle and tune for best results.
- Exhibit interest and tenacity in exploring key opportunities for next generation technologies, develop quick prototypes to demonstrate the product.
You have 2+ years of industrial experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in CS or equivalent from accredited universities, focusing on topics such as web technologies, OO and functional programming.
- Be passionate about the team’s mission to provide high quality service.
- Be a good team player and work to build the product as a team
- Self-motivated and capable of working effectively in a highly dynamic and fast-paced team
- Exhibit interest in staying in tune with technology based communities and contributing back to them.
- Strong understand of web technologies and their usage.
- Solid understanding of core computer science fundamentals
- Strong communications and technical documentation skills
- Strong understanding of programming principles SOLID
As an IAC company (Nasdaq: IAC), IAC Applications is part of a family that includes many of the most successful media and internet brands in the world, including About.com, HomeAdvisor, Vimeo and The Daily Beast. IAC is consistently ranked in Fortune magazine’s list among the world's most admired companies in the Internet Services & Retailing sector.
We at IAC Applications, embrace our diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all.