Data/Analytics | Minsk, Belarus | Full Time
IAC Applications is looking for a Data Scientist.
We are looking for a Data Scientist that will help us discover patterns and insights hidden in vast amounts of our digital data (mobile, browser, desktop) to drive strategic decisions and optimize business operational effectiveness.
Your primary focus will be to take business requirements, select appropriate statistical/modeling methods, mine/transform data, experiment and create appropriate models, visualize/summarize/communicate the data science findings.
- Must have hands-on Data Science experience in a business environment (preferably digital).
- Statistical skills and competencies, using techniques such as univariate and multivariate methods, including regression analysis, ANOVA and Non-Parametric comparative analysis, the exploratory analysis including clustering methods such as k-means, and hierarchical clustering.
Skills such as Social Network Analysis, Text Mining, Experimental designs, etc. are a plus.
- Experience with common data science toolkits and languages (R, Python, Java, etc.)
- Experience working with large datasets in columnar based analytical SQL databases like Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, etc.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or similar, utilizing visualization techniques such as standard charting, multi-dimensional graphs, heat maps, Trellis diagrams, etc.
- Degree in Statistics, Econometrics, Analytics, Engineering / Computer Science, I/O Psychology or related discipline.
- Business / technical oral and written communication in English.
What we offer:
- You will be working on the most compelling digital products used by millions of people throughout the world every day;
- A high level of compensation and excellent opportunities for supplemental income (an extensive system of bonuses and product royalties);
- Professional growth – fully paid bookings for conferences and seminars in the country and abroad, company-paid certifications, specialized literature, in-house training;
- Extensive employment benefits – English language classes, gym membership, corporate gifts on special occasions;
- Comfortable work and living – downtown office, modern equipment, a comfortable office chair for everyone from day one, snacks and other niceties. Corporate parties, office events, poker games, and a lot of other perks.