Associate Product Manager - Ask Applications
Product Management | Yonkers, NY | Full Time
Ask Applications creates customized browser applications which makes our lives easier in just a few clicks. Our consumer products such as Television Fanatic and Gaming Wonderland reach millions across the globe each day. As part of the Product Optimizations group, the Associate Product Manager assists in maintaining and improving the core portfolio of Ask Application’s browser-based products. The Product Optimizations group works collaboratively with engineering, design, analytics, and marketing teams and this role will be responsible for coordinating activities to successfully deliver features on time.
* This role sits in our Yonkers, NY office
- Work with stakeholders across multiple departments to gather input and feedback for new features and optimizations
- Write product specifications for new features and optimizations
- Coordinate with Engineering and other teams to shepherd features through development process and address any issues that arise
- Configure and roll out product features using internal tools
- Monitor product performance data post-rollout and coordinate troubleshooting activities as needed
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks to maintain product content
- 0-2 years product management or related experience (internships)
- Bachelors (or equivalent) (ideally in Business or Computer Engineering) OR equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Mix of both business and technical skills and a strong desire to apply them both together to produce good products
- Has the ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- A “user’s first” mentality. We listen and learn from our users so we can build products and solutions they will love
- A high-energy level as well as a good sense of humor
Nice to Haves
- Experience generating reports and analyzing data
- Familiarity with online media and advertising business models
- Understanding of computer software and how applications are developed
"We're improving YOUR digital landscape, by intense collaboration"
Spend a few minutes with our amazing people and you'll see why they commute up to Yonkers, NY! This is IAC Applications: unscripted, unfiltered, in all of our quirkiness and Ping Pong-ing intensity. We love what we do, and how we do it. Check out what makes us unique and get a taste of what it's like to build a career here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8Cib1NPjrc
*We embrace our diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all.
As an IAC Company (Nasdaq: IAC), IAC Applications brings together a unique collection of award-winning technology companies (Ask Applications, Apalon, Slimware), to form one of the world’s largest distributors of utility applications across browser, mobile and desktop devices.