Associate Marketing Manager
Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time
Associate Marketing Manager
As a division of IAC (Nasdaq: IAC), IAC Applications brings together a unique collection of award-winning technology companies to form one of the world’s largest distributors of utility applications, with its products downloaded more than one million times a day across desktop, browser and mobile devices.
Apalon is a leading developer of Android and iOS mobile applications for businesses and consumers. With one of the most popular app portfolios in the world, Apalon’s products reach more than 20 million monthly active users and include well-known titles such as WeatherLive, Notepad+, My Alarm Clock, Emoji Keypad and many more. A unique blend of passion and skills are at the core of our company’s DNA, driving our team to produce top-rated, award-winning mobile experiences for millions of people around the world. In 2015, Apalon applications were downloaded from iTunes more than 100 million times.
An instrumental element of the marketing team, the Associate Marketing Manager will help develop mobile marketing campaigns on Facebook, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and a wide variety of other networks.
With a laser-sharp focus on driving paid traffic and qualified conversions, this individual will assist in launching, monitoring and optimizing performance-based campaigns, including keyword research, ad optimization, ad testing, campaign management and day-to-day partner management.
- Assist with campaign set-up (insertion orders, creative tickets, tracking, trafficking ads in creative, etc.)
- Assist with day-to-day marketing activities across multiple networks (Facebook, Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.) including creative testing, campaign optimizations, and budget management
- Provide project and administrative support for the team
- Conduct competitive analysis and market research
- Provide support for the preparation and presentation of marketing presentations
- Ad hoc reporting & projects as needed
- Must be well-versed in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) techniques. Adwords/Bing Ads certifications are a plus.
- Experience in user acquisition on Facebook (user acquisition) strongly preferred.
- Global experience in driving high volumes of traffic through CPC, CPA and CPM campaigns.
- Comfortable working w/ Excel (charts, most common functions, pivot tables)
- Full proficiency in a foreign language would be a big plus
- Familiarity w/ mobile platforms and mobile marketing would be a plus.
- Knowledge of JIRA and Tableau would be a plus.
- 2 to 3 years of digital marketing experience, mobile marketing would be a plus.
- Ability to take directions and work under minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate problem-solving capabilities and intellectual curiosity.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills to track progress, analyze/report on data/results.
IAC Applications is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
As an IAC company (Nasdaq: IAC), IAC Applications is part of a family that includes many of the most successful media and internet brands in the world, including About.com, HomeAdvisor, Vimeo and The Daily Beast. IAC is consistently ranked in Fortune magazine’s list among the world's most admired companies in the Internet Services & Retailing sector.