Vice President of Sales, LiveSafe
Ad Sales/National Sales/Sales | Washington, DC | Full Time
Title: VP of Sales
Location: DC-area (right next to Rosslyn metro station)
Where can you…
- Join a game-changing tech company
- Pioneer social safety for students, athletes, the military and beyond
- Work with top talent, leading investors and partners
- Get talked about on Dateline NBC, CNN, and other leading outlets
- Bask in glory after winning the office ping pong tournament
LiveSafe is pioneering the world of social safety with collaborative software that empowers students, athletes, the military and beyond to make themselves and their communities safer. We’re currently putting our solutions to work on campuses across 18 states, including schools like Georgetown University, Arizona State and Virginia Tech. We’re growing the team to spread our mobile safety solutions across the country and around the world. Join us!
You’re a talented and energetic Sales Executive who can help take us from 18 states to 50 and can win an office ping pong tournament while doing it. You’re passionate about spreading our mobile safety solutions to campuses and communities across the country, changing the world while building a first class sales organization.
You’re excited to:
- Build and manage a healthy pipeline of opportunities through in-person meetings, conferences, phone conversations, and other tricks you have up your sleeve
- Build, train, motivate and manage a high performing sales organization
- Set and exceed company sales goals
- Always be closing and will close deals that transform our organization and the world
- Help innovate on the product side to match partner needs
- Actively participate in helping build a company that will change the world
- Get your hands dirty with lots of odd requests - it's a start-up!
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- At least 7 years of sales, marketing and/or fundraising experience (in Technology, Education or Law Enforcement is an added bonus)
- Experience managing sales teams (inside and outside)
- Passionate about working for a mission-driven company and about making our world safer
- Intellectual curiosity and a sense of humor
If you thrive in a startup environment and love working with curious, ambitious, smart, and fun people, join us!