Vice President, Marketing
Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time
IAC (NASDAQ: IAC) is a leading media and Internet company comprised of widely known consumer brands such as Vimeo, Dictionary.com, Dotdash, The Daily Beast and Investopedia, along with ANGI Homeservices Inc. which operates HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List, and Match Group's online dating portfolio, which includes Match, Tinder, PlentyOfFish and OkCupid. The company is headquartered in New York City and has offices worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced Vice President (VP) of Marketing to direct and oversee revenue growth for our e-commerce products. You will design, implement and monitor effective paid marketing strategies that align with our business goals. Our ideal candidate has a solid Marketing background and work experience managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end, including paid advertising campaigns and digital marketing techniques.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to drive exponential revenue growth
- Oversee a marketing budget & resources
- Lead a rigorous, data-driven team which generates decisions through a/b tests and optimizations
- Build marketing funnels which generate conversion
- Optimize our landing pages
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a start-up, fast paced environment
- 10 + years of work experience
- Proven expertise in paid marketing, particularly through paid social, search and a thriving affiliate network
- Analytical and data-driven executive
- Outstanding leader who motivates and builds great teams