Finance/Accounting | New York, NY | Internship
IAC (NASDAQ: IAC) is a leading media and Internet company comprised of widely known consumer brands such as Vimeo, Dictionary.com, Dotdash, The Daily Beast and Investopedia, along with ANGI Homeservices Inc. which operates HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List, and Match Group's online dating portfolio, which includes Match, Tinder, PlentyOfFish and OkCupid. The company is headquartered in New York City and has offices worldwide.
Title: Tax Intern
Reports to: Manager, Tax Compliance
Location: New York, NY (555 W. 18th Street)
Exemption Status: Non-Exempt (paid hourly)
Schedule: Part-time, flexible schedule within office hours (M-F 9am-6pm)
Anticipated start date: As soon as possible
We are looking for a high-performing student to support our tax compliance process for a 10 to 12-week internship, with the possibility to extend into the summer. The intern will primarily work on tax compliance for IAC and its domestic subsidiaries (income, franchise, etc.).
This position is ideal for a motivated, detailed-oriented finance/accounting student seeking hands-on career experience. Candidates must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate program with the ability to work at least 20 hours per week.
- Assist with tax return process, including US federal and state tax returns
- Assist with organizing and managing the tax compliance calendar
- Assist in organizing federal and state tax data request responses
- Processing of tax filings
- Responding to Federal and State tax notices
- Assist in any ad hoc projects
Skills & Requirements:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program, studying Accounting, Business, or Finance
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Outstanding organizational and follow-through skill
- Strict attention to detail
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Solid communication and writing skills
- High energy and assertive nature