Finance/Accounting | New York, NY | Full Time
IAC builds companies. We are guided by curiosity, a questioning of the status quo, and a desire to invent or acquire new products and brands. From the single seed that started as IAC over two decades ago have emerged 10 public companies and generations of exceptional leaders. We will always evolve, but our basic principle of financially-disciplined opportunism will never change. IAC today operates Vimeo, Dotdash, and Care.com, among many others, and also has majority ownership of ANGI Homeservices, which includes HomeAdvisor, Angie’s List, and Handy. The company is headquartered in New York City and has business operations and satellite offices worldwide.
Company Benefits & Perks:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) programs
- 16 hours of Volunteer Time Off (VTO) yearly for community service
- Industry-leading 401k plan with dollar-for-dollar company match
- Employer-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance
- $5,000 yearly tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Pre-tax commuter benefits through WageWorks
- A vibrant office building in Chelsea with a well-stocked snack bar
What We’re Looking For:
Title: Staff Accountant
Location: New York, NY
Our team is looking for a Staff Accountant to support our IAC Corporate segment. This role will assist with the month-end close process for the Corporate businesses as well as financial reporting.
- Assist with various accounting and finance functions including month-end close and quarterly reporting.
- General daily and monthly accounting functions, including preparing journal entries and daily cash activity reports
- Preparation of account reconciliations and analyses as needed.
- Assist in preparing Quarterly reporting packages
- Special projects and ad hoc analysis
- 1-3 years of relevant accounting experience
- Fundamental understanding of generally accepted accounting principles, operational accounting processes, and financial reporting
- Multi-task; effectively determine priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently
- Experience working with Oracle/Essbase/Hyperion system preferred
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment