Sr. Product Manager
Marketing | Washington, DC | Full Time
Sr. Product Manager, API and Integration
Arlington, Virginia, United States · Product & Engineering
About the Job
LiveSafe is seeking an experienced technical product manager who will help shape the next generation of LiveSafe products, both mobile and web. The technical product manager will help drive the direction of the company’s new suite of products and solutions. We are building a brand and we need a rockstar who can help make the world a safer place. (But really though, our app been used to prevent serious crimes, and even save a life!).
Reporting to the head of product, in this role, you will own the API and SDK roadmap that will allow us to flexibly leverage new business channels/opportunities and rapidly create added value to our customers and partners.
You most likely identify as a(n):
- technical product manager with hands on experience managing creating of APIs/SDKs and related documentation
- someone comfortable working closely with partners, customers and internal stakeholders to push product integration touch points forward
- collaborator to drive product decisions via data driven metrics and market research rather than authority
- someone who can energetically communicate complex technical issues to partners and customers effectively in-person and via video conference
There are always exceptions, and we hire exceptional individuals, so nothing on this list is strictly required. However, if many of these sound like you, then you are probably a good fit.
- 3+ years experience in launching APIs or SDKs with related technical documentation
- Worked directly with customers/partners in designing REST API-based B2B or B2B2C applications
- Ability to translate product requirements into stories for engineering team to implement
- Research, anticipate and leapfrog LiveSafe’s competition
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in small and large groups and defend product decisions
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities on tight deadlines without compromising quality
- 401K + match
- Early stage equity
- Great new office space overlooking the National Cathedral and next to District Taco!
- Fantastic health, dental, and vision
- Get comfortable with new apple products
- Free drinks and healthy snacks
- Flexible hours and remote work
- Coworkers are passionate about safety (and darts)