Sr. Financial Reporting Manager
Finance/Accounting | New York, NY | Full Time
IAC is currently seeking an experienced Senior Financial Reporting Manager for a full time role in our New York Office. This position will assist and support the Director, Financial Reporting in the preparation of the financial sections of ANGI Homeservices Inc.’s quarterly earnings release and SEC quarterly and annual reports on Form 10-Q and 10-K including financial statements, footnotes and Management’s Discussion and Analysis. Responsibilities include but are not limited to financial statements and supporting schedules. Drives timely preparation and review of monthly and quarterly balance sheet statements, cash flow statements, and related materials required by investor relations and internal management. Implements formal processes for obtaining and analyzing information gathered from internal business units for financial report preparation. Provides technical accounting research and analysis; assists with the review and interpretation of new and proposed accounting regulations. Liaises with auditors as part of the financial reporting processes. Supports other Finance functions as necessary and completes ad hoc projects and analyses as assigned.
- BS in Accounting
- CPA required
- A minimum of 3-4 years of Big 4 Public Accounting experience plus 5-6 years exp in private with heavy SEC reporting experience. Overall experience should at least 8 years.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Intermediate knowledge of Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management a plus.
- Self-starter capable of working independently while also able to work effectively within a small team environment.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Ideal candidate is motivated by a new challenge.
IAC (NASDAQ: IAC) is a leading media and Internet company comprised of widely known consumer brands such as Vimeo, Dictionary.com, Dotdash, The Daily Beast and Investopedia, along with ANGI Homeservices Inc. which operates HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List, and Match Group's online dating portfolio, which includes Match, Tinder, PlentyOfFish and OkCupid. The company is headquartered in New York City and has offices worldwide.
To view a full list of IAC companies, please visit www.iac.com. IAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.