Sr. Financial Analyst (HomeAdvisor International)
Finance/Accounting | Dedham, MA | Full Time
Title: Sr. Financial Analyst
Department: Home Advisor International
Manager: Director, Finance
Location: Dedham, MA
FLSA Status: Exempt
- Work closely with Company’s executives and European operating teams on reporting, forecasting and ad-hoc analysis.
- Preparation of reports that highlight the operational results, forecasts and business plans of the business.
- Responsible for analyzing and interpreting financial and operating results.
- Inform senior management of operational and financial performance and key trends on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Implementation of budgets, detailed business plans and forecasts for the company.
- Identify and analyze operational problems and recommend effective solutions.
- Support the company’s M&A efforts
- Responsible for meeting strict internal and external timelines/milestones.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years’ experience in financial analysis in a corporate environment
- Ability to multi-task and contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills and advanced computer skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strict attention to detail is a must
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to meet strict deadlines
HomeAdvisor International is a leading European home services marketplace, connecting homeowners to home service professionals. HomeAdvisor International is a subsidiary of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI) and is operated by IAC (NASDAQ: IAC) through five leading brands in six countries: MyBuilder in the United Kingdom; MyHammer in Germany and Austria; Travaux.com in France; Werkspot in the Netherlands; and Instapro in Italy.