Senior Treasury Analyst
Treasury/Risk Management | New York, NY | Full Time
IAC builds companies. We are guided by curiosity, a questioning of the status quo, and a desire to invent or acquire new products and brands. From the single seed that started as IAC over two decades ago have emerged 10 public companies and generations of exceptional leaders. We will always evolve, but our basic principle of financially-disciplined opportunism will never change. IAC today operates Vimeo, Dotdash, and Care.com, among many others, and also has majority ownership of ANGI Homeservices, which includes HomeAdvisor, Angie’s List, and Handy. The company is headquartered in New York City and has business operations and satellite offices worldwide.
This position will act in a support capacity for the Treasurer and Manager, Global Treasury Operations in carrying out a variety of corporate finance and treasury initiatives. The role requires a highly organized person who demonstrates a very keen attention to detail, a high level of proficiency with Excel with comfort working in complex spreadsheets, an understanding of financial concepts, and strong communication skills. The role will also work closely with the treasury and finance managers within the business units and will be required to meet strict internal and external timelines.
- Support daily corporate domestic and international cash management and treasury duties including cash positioning, intercompany loan administration, global cash balance reporting, and settlement of treasury transactions
- Assist the operating divisions in implementing strategic initiatives and new treasury solutions both domestically and abroad
- Help integrate new companies into the cash management structure
- [Act as primary liaison between business units and banks regarding account services, bank platform administration, and ad hoc bank implementation projects.]
- Daily / Monthly / Quarterly Reporting, including SOX, investment management performance, liquidity tracking, accounting compliance, treasury benchmarking, fee analysis, etc.
- This position will work closely with the Financial Planning and Analysis, Audit and Accounting teams as it relates to cash flow forecasting, compliance, and SEC reporting
- Perform ad hoc projects as requested
- BS in Accounting, Finance or equivalent quantitative major
- Previous experience in cash management, accounting, and/or finance in a corporate environment
- Solid understanding of finance, accounting, economics, and statistics
- Strong analytical skills and advanced computer skills including MS office products and specifically Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- A strong passion for the financial markets
- Strong analytical skills and high proficiency with MS office products
- Ability to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams required
- Strong attention to detail
- High personal and professional integrity
- Flexibility to perform effectively in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Exhibit strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize is a must