Senior Manager, International Tax
Taxation | New York, NY | Full Time
Title: Senior Manager, International Tax
Reports To: Director, International Tax
Location: New York, NY
Exemption Status: Exempt
IAC (NASDAQ: IAC) is a leading media and Internet company comprised of widely known consumer brands such as Vimeo, Dictionary.com, Dotdash, The Daily Beast and Investopedia, along with ANGI Homeservices Inc. which operates HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List, and Match Group's online dating portfolio, which includes Match, Tinder, PlentyOfFish and OkCupid. The company is headquartered in New York City and has offices worldwide.
IAC/InterActiveCorp seeks a high-performing professional to support its international tax positions. This position reports directly to the Company’s Director of International Taxes. Qualified candidates should have a strong background in tax accounting, compliance and tax technology. In addition, broad technical exposure to international tax issues including earnings & profits, transfer pricing, foreign tax provisions, foreign tax credits, permanent establishment risk, and compliance-related issues.
Candidates should have a strong performance record with 8-10 years of tax experience, including at least 5 years of direct international tax experience. Ideal candidate has a background of working both within a U.S. multinational corporation and Big 4 public accounting firm. Exposure to online media, entertainment and/or technology industry is a plus.
This position is ideal for a motivated, results-oriented professional seeking a career development opportunity in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Manage worldwide transfer pricing policies and ensure contemporaneous compliance with local country requirements.
- Preparation/review of quarterly/annual foreign tax provisions including related 10K disclosures.
- Assess tax accounting related to international M&A and related transactions.
- Manage international compliance process including Forms 1118, 5471, 8858, 8865 and CbC reporting.
- Maintain international compliance calendar.
- Develop methodologies to quantify and maintain tracking tools to manage critical tax attributes including E&P, tax pools and tax basis.
- IRS Audit Support.
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in accounting or tax (an advanced degree in tax or law is highly desirable).
- CPA or state bar certification.
- 8-10 years of corporate tax or public accounting experience required. Exposure to online media, entertainment and/or technology industry with international planning structures preferred.
- Advanced organizational and verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with internal employees and external consultants around the world.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- CorpTax compliance software experience a plus.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced environment, with demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information to the utmost degree.