Senior Implementation Manager
Information Technology and Network Services | Washington, DC | Full Time
Senior Implementation Manager - LiveSafe
Arlington, Virginia, United States · Marketing and Implementation
LiveSafe is pioneering the world of social safety with collaborative software that empowers employees, students, and beyond to make themselves and their communities safer. We’re currently putting our solution to work at over 100 organizations across the United States and the globe and rapidly expanding. LiveSafe is seeking a Senior Implementation Manager that is part catalyst, part ninja, part manager who successfully evangelizes, launches, and supports LiveSafe clients in a true partnership that makes their organizations safer.
A successful Senior Implementation Manager will:
- Understand the market and clients they serve including corporations in the following industries: property management, financial services, government contractors, media, technology, hospitals, entertainment and sports
- Provide excellent support to Command Dashboard operators: leading training, ongoing customer support, communicating upcoming changes in functionality and much more
- Drive awareness, app downloads and engagement within client organizations by providing support to clients – messaging, collateral, and creative campaigns to their needs
- Manage a portfolio of partner clients and be their passionate advocate on the LiveSafe team
- 3-5 years managing and deepening relationships with complex multi-stakeholder organizations
- Superior organizational skills, and the ability to set and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining a high attention for detail
- Ninja-like ability to prioritize and complete projects quickly/efficiently.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in the right context
- Positive, “can do” attitude and commitment to creative problem solving
- 401K + match
- Early stage equity
- Great new office space overlooking the National Cathedral and next to District Taco!
- Fantastic health, dental, and vision
- Free drinks and healthy snacks
- Flexible hours and ability to work remotely when appropriate
- Coworkers are passionate about safety (and darts)