Senior Analyst/Manager, Investor Relations
Other | New York, NY | Full Time
IAC seeks a highly motivated, bright, and detail-oriented individual to play an integral part in assisting IAC’s Investor Relations department. IAC is a leading internet company based in New York City.
- Help direct the company’s efforts in communicating information to internal employees, financial analysts, portfolio managers, and other stakeholders in a timely, sensitive manner.
- Manage earnings reporting process.
- Monitor peer earnings, announcements and summarize key points for management.
- Independently handle first wave of investor inquiries and requests for company information.
- Liaise with 3rd party publishers to ensure accurate reporting of company information.
- Manage relationships with 3rd party providers of service to IAC.
- Manage investor relations section of corporate website.
- Monitor and distribute analyst notes, comScore data, in a timely manner.
- Monitor, maintain, update and analyze financial models.
- Routinely monitor peer set for news and opportunity to identify best practice.
- Routinely update financial schedules and create basic spreadsheets.
- Assist with preparation of management presentations of financial and economic data impacting strategic/tactical decisions.
- Manage logistics for management’s participation in investor conferences.
- Assist with the identification of potential analysts/funds that should be targeted by IAC.
- Administer the presentation of press releases, conference calls and shareholder meetings.
- Develop and distribute investor kits, etc.
- Manage the administrative functions for the IR department including department calendar and maintenance of IR budget.
- Help organize meetings and events, including formal presentations (A/V, logistics, etc.).
- Facilitate daily, weekly, and other stock reports.
- Assist in supporting treasury initiatives including back-up support and various reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Outstanding organizational and follow-through skills. Strict attention to detail is a must.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Highly visible position entails interaction with executives, investors and analysts.
- Strong computer skills. Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills must be above average.
- Solid communication and writing skills. Must have editorial/critical eye.
- Excellent analytical skills. Many tasks require quantitative accuracy and thoroughness.
- Initiative and curiosity. Dynamic environment requires team players with high levels of energy and desire to succeed.
- Experience in corporate environment, particularly at publicly traded companies.
- Broad interests, including interactive media and entertainment.
IAC does not accept any unsolicited resumes from other staffing agencies, executive recruiters or headhunters. Please do not submit/forward any such resumes to our site, IAC employees or any IAC brand. IAC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.