Senior Accountant, Equity (Hybrid)
Finance/Accounting | Hybrid in New York, NY | Full Time | From $90,000.00 to $110,000.00 per year
IAC builds companies. We are guided by curiosity, a questioning of the status quo, and a desire to invent or acquire new products and brands. From the single seed that started as IAC over two decades ago have emerged 11 public companies and generations of exceptional leaders. We will always evolve, but our basic principle of financially-disciplined opportunism will never change. IAC today operates Dotdash Meredith and Care.com, among many others, and also has majority ownership of Angi Inc, which includes HomeAdvisor Powered by Angi and Handy. The company is headquartered in NYC and has business operations and satellite offices worldwide.
Company Benefits & Perks:
- Generous paid time off programs for flexible vacations
- 16 hours of volunteer time off yearly for community service
- Industry-leading 401k plan with 10% dollar-for-dollar company match
- Employer-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance
- $5,000 yearly tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Pre-tax commuter benefits through WageWorks
- A vibrant office building in Chelsea with a well-stocked snack bar
Title: Senior Accountant, Equity
Reports to: Associate Director, Equity
Location: New York, NY (Hybrid)
The Senior Accountant, Equity will assist the Associate Director, Equity with IAC’s global equity plans including those related to IAC’s subsidiary denominated equity plans.
- Process and release shares associated with stock option exercises and the vesting of restricted stock units, including those related to the Company subsidiary denominated equity plans.
- Prepare and distribute month-end reports, including journal entries, for stock options and restricted stock units to Corporate Accounting and various operating businesses.
- Assist in the management of stock option and restricted stock unit plans maintained by IAC (Morgan Stanley) external stock plan administrator.
- Reconcile shares related to stock plan transactions on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Gather data and assist with the preparation of the valuation of equity awards.
- Assist and work with Equity Methods in the preparation of the quarterly calculation of stock-based compensation expense.
- Assist with reconciling shareholder equity accounts.
- Assist with Sarbanes-Oxley documentation and compliance.
- Provide documentation required to support external and internal audit requests.
- Support other Finance functions including ad hoc projects and analyses as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required.
- 2+ years of financial accounting experience; public company experience is a plus.
- 1+ years of ASC 718 and/or ASC 260 experience.
- Proficient in MS Office, including the ability to perform pivots and V-lookups with Excel.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are a must.
- Highly organized with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
Salary Range: $90,000 to $110,000.
The base salary range above represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to work location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of IAC’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, and short- and long-term incentives. In addition, IAC provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a generous 401K employer matching program, paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO).