Human Resources | New York, NY | Full Time
IAC builds companies. We are guided by curiosity, a questioning of the status quo, and a desire to invent or acquire new products and brands. From the single seed that started as IAC over two decades ago have emerged 10 public companies and a generation of exceptional leaders. We will always evolve, but our basic principles of financially disciplined opportunism and fairness in all matters will never change. IAC today operates Vimeo, Dotdash, The Daily Beast and Investopedia, among many others, and also has majority ownership of both Match Group, which includes Tinder, Match, PlentyOfFish, and OkCupid, and ANGI Homeservices, which includes HomeAdvisor, Angie’s List and Handy. The Company is headquartered in New York City and has business operations and satellite offices worldwide.
Reports to: VP, Human Resources
Location: New York, NY
IAC is looking for an outgoing, determined and talented Recruiter to join the Corporate recruiting team focusing on hiring needs for diverse roles across Corporate and other digital media related positions for various businesses within the IAC portfolio. The ideal candidate will be aggressive in finding top talent, moves with urgency, and brings the skills and know-how to make an instant impact.
- Manage the hands-on recruitment process from sourcing and interviewing to offer negotiations and on-boarding of new hires across multiple businesses and locations.
- Source applicants and identify passive job seekers using a full range of recruitment tactics and resources.
- Develop and maintain strong, effective working relationships with business management, providing prompt and efficient recruitment efforts, updates, and ensuring compliance with established procedures & legal requirements.
- Provide front-line support to managers in the development of accurate job descriptions, qualifications, required skills & salary ranges.
- Manage IAC job postings on internal and external web sites.
- Maintain and present staffing status reports on a weekly basis.
- Initiate outreach and strategies to strengthen and deepen our talent pool with internship programs and opportunities.
- Represent IAC at networking events and job fairs.
- Create ad hoc reports, as requested.
- Minimum 2+ years of progressive, hands-on recruiting experience in a corporate setting, ideally in a digital media environment.
- Bachelor‘s degree required.
- Experience in full life-cycle recruiting at all levels and disciplines required.
- Expertise in sourcing, networking, interviewing, and offer negotiations at all levels.
- Proven ability to produce a quality pipeline of candidates.
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to produce results, and must exhibit flexibility under pressure.
- Must be pro-active, self-motivated, and able to work independently, as well as collaborate on a team.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills and the desire to provide exceptional customer service.
- Highly proficient in an Applicant Tracking System and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Expert with LinkedIn Recruiter and sourcing active and passive candidates.