Other | New York, NY | Full Time
For 25 years IAC has fostered the kind of leaders who favor passion, patience and problem solving over pedigree. Our Fellows program brings this philosophy to life by helping high achieving students from under served and under-resourced communities become the galvanizing forces they were meant to be. We want to inspire these burgeoning leaders to shape the next generation of IAC businesses.
The IAC Fellows Program Manager will report to the Head of Philanthropy and will play a critical role in supporting the development and execution of strategic initiatives of the IAC Fellows program.
- Lead IAC’s Philanthropic Partnership team in overall strategic monitoring, learning, evaluation plan, helping the Head of Philanthropy make data-driven investment decisions in our charitable partners
- Develop and establish internship and fellowship opportunities within IAC and its portfolio of businesses
- Manage all diversity university scholarships and relationships with youth development programs (i.e. Prep for Prep, TEAK, SEO, Computer Science for All, GEM Consortium, UNCF, etc.)
- Help strategize and build powerful engagement and communications tools across all IAC and its portfolio in connecting employees, senior management, internal teams, to achieve key targets for employee engagement in charitable activities.
- Provide research, analytical, planning, and implementation support for all programs and special initiatives
- Engage with external and internal partners, consultants, and vendors, reflecting the multidisciplinary nature of the initiatives and projects this individual will support.
- Bachelors Degree and 3+ years related experience required with foundations, corporations, and/or major gifts from individual donors
- 2+ years project management experience with impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to manage and cultivate partnerships with high level of diplomacy and tact
- Skilled in working independently and collaboratively as both a manager and part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and curious
- Experienced researcher with strong analytical skills
- Ability to synthesize complex information in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Clear, concise, and accurate writing, editing, and proofing skills
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with multiple parties both internally and externally
- Openness to feedback and a desire to learn and grow