IT Support Analyst (Corporate)
Information Technology and Network Services | New York, NY | Full Time
IAC (NASDAQ: IAC) is a leading media and Internet company comprised of widely known consumer brands such as Vimeo, Dictionary.com, Dotdash, The Daily Beast and Investopedia, along with ANGI Homeservices Inc. which operates HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List, and Match Group's online dating portfolio, which includes Match, Tinder, PlentyOfFish and OkCupid. The company is headquartered in New York City and has offices worldwide.
Title: Support Analyst
Company: IAC Corporate
Reports to: Senior Manager, PC Operations & Support
Schedule: 9am-6pm with the flexibility to participate in after-hours on-call rotation
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
This position is responsible for providing desktop support to all end users across the IAC organization. As a member of the IT Service Desk team, you are the first point of contact with the IT Department for the IAC businesses and as such you must have not only excellent technical and customer service skills but the professionalism and initiative to get problems resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Provide courteous, professional customer service to users in need of technical assistance.
- Enter and manage support tickets, interpret problems, and provide technical support until completion through the incident management system.
- Provide problem/resolution documentation for future reference expanding the IT knowledge-base.
- Support both PC and Mac operating systems by diagnosing, troubleshooting and repairing hardware and software problems.
- Effectively prioritize calls to ensure incidents with the greatest impact are resolved first
- Coordinate with other IT resources to keep track of tickets when escalated to ensure they are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to enforce IT policy and procedures.
- Good problem solving and root cause analytical capabilities
- Positive working attitude and be a committed team player
- 1-3 years of customer support and IT experience.
- Ability to respond quickly, competently and patiently to internal staff. Individual must be able to gather information, evaluate options and offer good working solutions.
- Installing and configuring both Apple Mac and PC hardware and software along with diagnosing and repairing any issues.
- Training end users on basic software and operating system tasks.
- Strong customer service skills; able to clearly communicate steps to resolve end user’s issues verbally and written.
- Capable of presenting complex technical information to non-technical audiences.
- A solid understanding of overall IT infrastructure (desktops, network, systems, security etc.)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. (computers, monitors, printers, etc.)
- The incumbent should show a strong willingness to learn new technologies.
Candidate should have vast knowledge of industry standard software and hardware including:
- Strong MAC OSX 10.13.x and All Windows Operating Systems up to and including Windows 10
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Administration, O365 and Office 2016
- Basic understanding of Network Protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP etc.),
- Knowledge of JAMF, BigFix, Advanced Excel, Adobe Creative Cloud, Cisco and Tandberg VTC, MS PowerShell a plus
Associate's degree in a computer-related field as well as significant hands-on experience with computers and customer support.
- MSDT or MCSE Preferred
- ACSP Preferred