IT Support Analyst
Information Technology and Network Services | New York, NY | Full Time
IAC builds companies. We are guided by curiosity, a questioning of the status quo, and a desire to invent or acquire new products and brands. From the single seed that started as IAC over two decades ago have emerged 10 public companies and generations of exceptional leaders. We will always evolve, but our basic principle of financially-disciplined opportunism will never change. IAC today operates Vimeo, Dotdash, and Care.com, among many others, and also has majority ownership of ANGI Homeservices, which includes HomeAdvisor, Angie’s List, and Handy. The company is headquartered in New York City and has business operations and satellite offices worldwide.
We are seeking an IT Support Analyst who is committed to providing outstanding customer service. This position is responsible for providing outstanding customer service while supporting a variety of end-user roles. As a member of the IT Service Desk team, you are the first point of contact with the IT Department for the IAC businesses and as such you must have not only excellent technical and customer service skills but the professionalism and initiative to get problems resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Provide courteous, professional customer service to users in need of technical assistance.
- Enter and manage support tickets, interpret problems, and provide technical support until completion through the incident management system.
- Provide problem/resolution documentation for future reference expanding the IT knowledgebase.
- Support both PC and Mac operating systems by diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing hardware and software problems.
- Effectively prioritize calls to ensure incidents with the greatest impact are resolved first
- Coordinate with other IT resources to keep track of tickets when escalated to ensure they are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to enforce IT policy and procedures.
- Good problem solving and the root cause of analytical capabilities
- Positive working attitude and be a committed team player
- Provide regular status reports to management
- Ensure that all user service requests are logged and monitored according to company procedures and within SLA.
SOFTWARE / HARDWARE:
- Strong MAC OSX and All Windows Operating Systems.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Administration, Office 365 Cloud, and Office 2016
- Understanding of Network Protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, etc.),
- Strong knowledge of Cherwell, JAMF, Autopilot, BigFix, and Zoom VTC applications.
- Knowledge of Advanced Excel, Adobe Creative Cloud, MS PowerShell a plus
- Knowledge of telecommunications lines, basic network design, and security.
- Associates degree in a computer-related field as well as significant hands-on experience with computers and customer support.
- 3-5 years of customer support and IT experience.
- Ability to respond quickly, competently, and patiently to internal staff. Individual must be able to gather information, evaluate options, and offer good working solutions.
- Installing and configuring both Apple Mac and PC hardware and software along with diagnosing and repairing any issues.
- Train end-users on basic software and operating system tasks.
- Strong customer service skills; able to clearly communicate steps to resolve end user’s issues verbally and written.
- Capable of presenting complex technical information to non-technical audiences.
- A solid understanding of overall IT infrastructure (desktops, network, systems, security, etc.)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. (computers, monitors, printers, etc.)
- Business hours 8 am-6 pm with the ability to participate in after-hours support.
- The incumbent should show a strong willingness to learn new technologies.
- Technical Certifications: MCDT or MCSE Preferred