Human Resources | New York, NY | Full Time
Title: HR/Recruiting Coordinator
Location: New York, NY
IAC is always on the hunt for top talent and we are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic HR/Recruiting Coordinator to help us with that! You'll be a key member of the hiring process from beginning to end. You will learn to source and screening candidates, coordinate and schedule phone/onsite/video interviews, and work with the recruiting team to pass candidates through the hiring process. The ideal candidate should be detail oriented, proactive, and have a passion for people and networking. You will partner with hiring managers and teams, as well as establish and maintain meaningful relationships with candidates, management teams and key internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for onboarding, including assisting with the planning, preparing and executing of the New Hire Orientations.
- Assist in the full life-cycle recruitment process with sourcing, screening, scheduling, and onboarding new hires.
- Screen candidates to assess their qualifications, compensation needs and cultural fit.
- Schedule phone/video screens and onsite interviews for recruiting team and hiring managers. Prepares and communicates interview schedule and serves as primary point of contact for candidates and internal employees involved in the hiring process.
- Collect and aggregate all interview feedback for hiring managers and recruiting team.
- Build trust and communicate cross-functionally with several hiring teams and stakeholders.
- Provide a “first class” candidate experience to all applicants coming through the hiring process.
- Monitor pre-employment process and update team in a timely manner
- Assist with Employee Relations activities to help drive company culture: holiday parties, team outings, recognition programs
- Be a knowledge resource and answer general questions from colleagues in a timely manner
- Handle ad hoc project as warranted
- University degree or proven experience in a similar position (service/call center or HR function); prior experience working at a tech company, startup, or fast-paced large organization is a plus
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills, ability to build relationships
- High degree of client orientation and true service oriented mind-set
- Experience with an ATS/internal candidate tracking system is a must
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Apps (Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills; high sense of urgency and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communicator; possesses strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated project management abilities and strong sense of responsibility and urgency.